Get the most from Mastercard in 2020! Earn $1 for every single successful Mastercard fare transaction from 1 May to 30 June 2020. So, start encouraging your passengers to go contactless and pay with their Mastercard to earn more. Customers who ride with SMRT Taxis and pay with Mastercard will continue to enjoy $0 admin […]
VI & Aeriala
Hi, and a big Welcome! My name is Vi. I’m a serial coffee drinker, self-proclaimed tree hugger, and an info provider who looks serious but in reality, my brain is partying elsewhere with Beyonce and Oprah. I have my colleague, her name is Ariela ...
With effect from 11 Jun 2020, it is compulsory for taxi drivers to issue receipts to passengers. Taxi drivers who fail to do so will be liable to a composition fine of $50. We would like to urge all taxi drivers to issue a receipt to passengers upon the completion of the journey. Thank you.
Please accept SMRT Taxis Voucher as fare payment. The elderly and persons with disabilities may be using the vouchers for their taxi rides. You can make their commute easier and less stressful by simply accepting our SMRT Taxis Voucher.
You may redeem the vouchers at:
• Any of the Esso retail kiosks for both fuels and in-store purchases except for service items (eg. carpark coupon, phone card/cash card, cash card top up, DHL, AXS etc)
• Drop them into the corporate box at Ang Mo Kio depot
Please remember to log-in & log-out of the payment terminal at the start & end of your shift to receive cashless fare payment promptly to your bank account.
We strongly recommend you to retain all receipts relating to cashless payments for at least 3 months from the trip date to resolve any discrepancies.
WEF 1 Jul, pls proceed to SMRT Bishan Clubhouse, 9am-5pm daily (except Sun & PHs) for temperature check, collection of masks, booster seat, and bring your bottle for refill of disinfectant & hand sanitiser.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Dear Partners, please note that it is legal for SMRT Taxis and Strides Transportation to ask for your NRIC for application or verification purposes based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) regulations and Road Traffic Rules. We assure you that your information will be kept confidential.
- Stay Informed To Avoid Road ClosureJuly 3, 2020
- Enhanced Temporary Return of Vehicle Delivers More BenefitsJune 25, 2020
- Don’t Get Caught UnawareJune 23, 2020
- Things You Need To Know About Partners’ Net New FeaturesJune 18, 2020
- Hands Up For A Virtual ClassJune 5, 2020