Bedok Interchange Nasi Lemak #01-34 Forget about the calories, for $2.20, you can find nasi lemak set with egg and crispy chicken wing right here!
The road today are hidden with many growing dangers that are threat to road safety; cyclists racing through traffic lights, e-scooters zipping in and out of nowhere, dashing jaywalkers and our constant reliance on mobile phones create a perfect storm for an accident waiting to happen, any time and anywhere.
If you’re reading this, I hope you realised the importance of exercising road safety and care enough to develop your own self-awareness on how you can be a better driver.
With Giro you can then receive reimbursements from cashless payments and also pay the booking fee levy ($0.50 per booking) for accepting SMRT Taxis call bookings via the MDT. You can expect the cashless payments to be reimbursed to you within one working day from date of the transaction.
VI & Aeriala
Hi, and a big Welcome! My name is Vi. I’m a serial coffee drinker, self-proclaimed tree hugger, and an info provider who looks serious but in reality, my brain is partying elsewhere with Beyonce and Oprah. I have my colleague, her name is Ariela ...
1. With effect from 11 Jun 2020, it is compulsory for taxi drivers to issue receipts to passengers. Taxi drivers who fail to do so will be liable to a composition fine of $50. We would like to urge all taxi drivers to issue a receipt to passengers upon the completion of the journey.
2. Please do not accept Mastercard, Visa, CEPAS (Ezlink & NETS FlashPay) fare payment from 9 Nov 2020. There will NOT be reimbursement for such transactions.
Please accept SMRT Taxis Voucher as fare payment. The elderly and persons with disabilities may be using the vouchers for their taxi rides. You can make their commute easier and less stressful by simply accepting our SMRT Taxis Voucher.
You may redeem the vouchers at:
• Any of the Esso retail kiosks for both fuels and in-store purchases except for service items (eg. carpark coupon, phone card/cash card, cash card top up, DHL, AXS etc)
• Drop them into the corporate box at Ang Mo Kio depot
Extension of TDVL Renewal Discount
Please be informed that LTA will continue to grant active taxi drivers a 50% discount of $20 on their TDVL renewal fees, up to June 2021.
Get your monthly replenishment of masks, disinfectant & hand sanitiser (bring your bottle to refill) at SMRT Wdls Workshop, 8am-5pm daily (except Sun & PHs). Let’s stay safe!
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Dear Partners, please note that it is legal for SMRT Taxis and Strides Transportation to ask for your NRIC for application or verification purposes based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) regulations and Road Traffic Rules. We assure you that your information will be kept confidential.
- We Lower Your Accident Repair CostsDecember 30, 2020
- Partner’s Net Has All Your Incentives At Your Finger TipsDecember 15, 2020
- New Taxi Stand at Changi Airport T4November 27, 2020
- Why It Is Bad To Block ItNovember 26, 2020
- The Most Choices of Taxi Rental Schemes and More Jobs!November 23, 2020