If you are going to ferry passengers at Changi Airport Terminal 4 (T4) during this year-end, know where to find the exact pick-up location.
Sending your vehicle for regular servicing ensures that your vehicle is safe to drive. It is also important to include personal vehicle checks in your daily routine, such as maintenance of the hybrid battery air intake vent.
Most Choices of Taxi Rental Schemes We now offer the most choices of rental schemes in Singapore! If you wish to drive full-time, you can choose from 2 schemes – Enhanced Hirer Benefit Scheme or Best Value Low Rent Scheme. Planning to drive only when you want to? Then sign up our Taxi Share Scheme. […]
Congratulations to Mastercard quarterly (1 October to 8 November 2020) lucky draw winner Mr Toh Song Tia, a relief driver who walks away $500 cash richer! We would like to draw to your attention that the SMRT Taxis with Mastercard promotions has come to an end after 9 November 2020. Thank you for your tremendous […]
We are very grateful and honoured to have 113 long -serving taxi partners with us this year who have each served the company between 10 to 25 years.
From 9 November 2020, we will only accept cash or NETS debit for fare payment onboard our taxis. This is due to the news announcement that the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has directed Wirecard entities in Singapore (Wirecard SG) to cease their payment services in Singapore by 14 October 2020, hence affecting our […]
How many of you turn on the vehicle headlights when the visibility becomes poor? For those who answer “Yes”, awesome, keep it up! Even if you can see well, bear in mind, not every driver has a near-perfect vision with good reflexes.
Take Extra Precautions To Stay Safe.
Congratulations to Mastercard quarterly (July to September 2020) lucky draw winner Mr Chew Chester, a Taxi Share partner who walks away with $500 cash in his pocket! To be in the chance to win the next quarter draw of $500 cash, all you have to do is to accept more Mastercard payment.
We have exciting news to share! With the first-of-its-kind technology partnership, an enhanced app for you will be rolled out progressively from Oct 2020. The app aims at streamlining your user experiences and functions while on the road. With The Seamless App, You Can: Receive bookings assigned to you based on location (no need to […]
Have you ever wonder what time of the day does most accidents occur? We have the answer in this video. Click here to find out.
VI & Aeriala
Hi, and a big Welcome! My name is Vi. I’m a serial coffee drinker, self-proclaimed tree hugger, and an info provider who looks serious but in reality, my brain is partying elsewhere with Beyonce and Oprah. I have my colleague, her name is Ariela ...
1. With effect from 11 Jun 2020, it is compulsory for taxi drivers to issue receipts to passengers. Taxi drivers who fail to do so will be liable to a composition fine of $50. We would like to urge all taxi drivers to issue a receipt to passengers upon the completion of the journey.
2. Please do not accept Mastercard, Visa, CEPAS (Ezlink & NETS FlashPay) fare payment from 9 Nov 2020. There will NOT be reimbursement for such transactions.
Please accept SMRT Taxis Voucher as fare payment. The elderly and persons with disabilities may be using the vouchers for their taxi rides. You can make their commute easier and less stressful by simply accepting our SMRT Taxis Voucher.
You may redeem the vouchers at:
• Any of the Esso retail kiosks for both fuels and in-store purchases except for service items (eg. carpark coupon, phone card/cash card, cash card top up, DHL, AXS etc)
• Drop them into the corporate box at Ang Mo Kio depot
Extension of TDVL Renewal Discount
Please be informed that LTA will continue to grant active taxi drivers a 50% discount of $20 on their TDVL renewal fees, up to June 2021.
Cessation of Temperature Screening
Please be informed that temperature screening and replenishment of masks, disinfectant & hand sanitiser will ceased from 22 Feb 2021.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Dear Partners, please note that it is legal for SMRT Taxis and Strides Transportation to ask for your NRIC for application or verification purposes based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) regulations and Road Traffic Rules. We assure you that your information will be kept confidential.
- Petrol Duty Rebates for Active Taxi Hirers & Relief DriversMarch 18, 2021
- Road Safety Talk By Traffic PoliceMarch 16, 2021
- 68 Partners Received Bursaries For Their Young ChildrenMarch 10, 2021
- Drive With Care And Avoid Pothole DamageFebruary 24, 2021
- Making CNY Special For Singapore Baptist Convention Golden Age HomeFebruary 23, 2021