We held our first SMRT Taxis and Strides Active Day on 7 August 2018 at Singapore Sports Hub (OCBC Square), with many sporting partners joined us to celebrate National Day through sports. The Active Day is all about people making a change, stepping outside of their comfort zone and bonding over fun, sporty activities.
Come join in the 7th Month Festival Dinner!
Organised by STOA, the annual 7th month festival prayer and dinner will be held on 1 September 2018, Saturday, at 7.30pm. All SMRT partners are welcome to join in the Lunar 7th month festival.
Our heartiest congratulations to Mr Colin Neo Kay Choon for receiving the honourable SkillsFuture Fellowships Award from President Halimah Yacob yesterday! The SkillsFuture Fellowships is Singapore’s highest skills award. This award recognises individuals as master of skills and mentors of future talents; where one acquired deep skills set in their area of work expertise…
It was delightful to see every post and we love it even more the unexpected thoughtful words that came with it. We promised to give away 5 pairs of Don Parini Sunglasses worth $188 each, but now we are giving more sunglasses away because we had to. Congrats, for a job well done! Check out our winners!
We know our depot at Woodlands can be quite busy with parked and moving vehicles. Please park your vehicle responsibly at designated lots to avoid causing traffic obstruction or inconvenience to other road users. If you ignore the parking rules, your vehicle will be clamped and you will be required to pay a release fee.
Here’s your chance to win A Pair of Stylish Don Parini Sunglasses worth $188! We have 5 pairs to give away. Want a pair? Simply take a selfie with SMRT taxi and submit the photo here for a chance to win a cool pair. Have fun!
Taxi Partner: Mr. Wong Toon Thiam [SHB 524A]
“I took a taxi from Giant Tampines to Fernvale on 18 May 2108. I was carrying my infant and Mr Wong extended a helping hand by loading my trolley of groceries in the vehicle without hesitation. I knew I had hop on to a ride of kindness. Mr Wong was also very careful when driving in the heavy rain…
SMRT Taxis passengers can now choose any of these cashless payment methods at their convenient.
But you can help your passengers save on their fare by using Mastercard as their preferred payment mode.
We subconsciously ignore the obvious facts in front of us and the end result could be fatal. It is wise to keep the following tips in mind while driving at night. (Article contributed by Gina Law)
VI & Aeriala
Hi, and a big Welcome! My name is Vi. I’m a serial coffee drinker, self-proclaimed tree hugger, and an info provider who looks serious but in reality, my brain is partying elsewhere with Beyonce and Oprah. I have my colleague, her name is Ariela ...
1. With effect from 11 Jun 2020, it is compulsory for taxi drivers to issue receipts to passengers. Taxi drivers who fail to do so will be liable to a composition fine of $50. We would like to urge all taxi drivers to issue a receipt to passengers upon the completion of the journey.
2. Please do not accept Mastercard, Visa, CEPAS (Ezlink & NETS FlashPay) fare payment from 9 Nov 2020. There will NOT be reimbursement for such transactions.
Please accept SMRT Taxis Voucher as fare payment. The elderly and persons with disabilities may be using the vouchers for their taxi rides. You can make their commute easier and less stressful by simply accepting our SMRT Taxis Voucher.
You may redeem the vouchers at:
• Any of the Esso retail kiosks for both fuels and in-store purchases except for service items (eg. carpark coupon, phone card/cash card, cash card top up, DHL, AXS etc)
• Drop them into the corporate box at Ang Mo Kio depot
Extension of TDVL Renewal Discount
Please be informed that LTA will continue to grant active taxi drivers a 50% discount of $20 on their TDVL renewal fees, up to June 2021.
Get your monthly replenishment of masks, disinfectant & hand sanitiser (bring your bottle to refill) at SMRT Wdls Workshop, 8am-5pm daily (except Sun & PHs). Let’s stay safe!
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Dear Partners, please note that it is legal for SMRT Taxis and Strides Transportation to ask for your NRIC for application or verification purposes based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) regulations and Road Traffic Rules. We assure you that your information will be kept confidential.
- We Lower Your Accident Repair CostsDecember 30, 2020
- Partner’s Net Has All Your Incentives At Your Finger TipsDecember 15, 2020
- New Taxi Stand at Changi Airport T4November 27, 2020
- Why It Is Bad To Block ItNovember 26, 2020
- The Most Choices of Taxi Rental Schemes and More Jobs!November 23, 2020