At the onset of Circuit Breaker, we have closed Customer Service Centre (CSC) from 7 April 2020 and have been serving our partners differently through various platforms. Even during the Circuit Breaker period, we continue to serve more than 500 partners with their requests.
As we embark a different way of doing business after Circuit Breaker period, our Customer Service Centre (CSC) located at 60 Woodlands Industrial Park E4 will remain closed after 1 June 2020. But not to worry, we will continue to serve you through digital channels to ensure that the services you need continue to be available.
While we are in the midst of prepping some of the services on digital platform, here’s a handy list of services that we will still assist by appointment only.
Lost & Found Items
Return of any lost and found items is now at SMRT Ang Mo Kio Depot, Operations Control Centre Department only, or call the 24-hr Driver Assist Hotline at 6477 5353. Click here for more info.
All Payment at CSC Has Stopped
There will be no payment over the counter with immediate effect. Please ensure that you maintain sufficient funds for GIRO deductions.
Partners’ Net At Your Finger-Tips
- View your Statement of Account at your convenience, anytime, anywhere
- Monitor your daily earnings, transactions with Money Matters Feature
- Track your refunds and payment with ease
- Hirer and Relief attachment / detachment services
- Generate Letter of Hirer Certification
- Compassionate leave, temporary return, Helping Hand Fund application
- Submit online vehicle change request, courtesy taxi, withdrawal, fare evasion, medical rental waiver, rental rebate & deferment etc
- News, events and updates about SMRT Taxis
Username: Full NRIC
Password: AB<MDT pin>
If you have not download the Partners’ Net app yet, click on this link for instructions.