Starting from 24 April 2020, you can collect one pack of reusable face mask at Woodlands Wave9 workshop, #01-15, 9am to 5pm daily (except PHs). Each pack contains two masks. You can only collect once. Limited quantities and while supplies last.
Tips On How To Use A Reusable Mask
- Hand wash your mask before use.
- Make sure your hands are clean before and after you handle your mask. Avoid touching the surfaces of the mask as you can transfer the virus to yourself.
- You should wear the mask with the side of the QR code label face outwards, secure the mask by putting one loop around each ear, pinch the wire over your nose bridge. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- Do not use if mask is damaged, soiled or has odour.
- Stop using in case of any allergic reactions.
- When you are done with the masks, fold it outwards and keep in inside a clean envelope or a Ziploc bag.
- Discard the mask safely after 30 washes; use the card provided to record your usage.
- Do not share your mask with others.
How To Clean Your Reusable Mask
- Masks should be washed after each use
- You should hand wash your mask separately from other items.
- Use gentle detergent and lukewarm water (up to 40 degree Celsius). Soak the mask for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with clean water, do not brush or wring it.
- Air-dry the mask. You can also go over it with an iron at low temperature.