While we are working hard to pack masks and disinfectant sprays and for all active Taxi Partners’ collection at Bishan Clubhouse, we want to make sure that you know when and how to use the surgical masks correctly.
When To Use A Mask
- Wear a surgical mask if you are unwell.
How To Put On A Mask Properly
- Before putting on a mask, make sure your hands are clean.
- Cover your mouth, nose and chin with the coloured side facing outwards.
- Pinch the metal edge of the mask so that it rest gently on your nose bridge.
- Replace your mask with new one when it gets damp. Do not reuse it.
How to Dispose A Mask
- Remove the mask from behind (holding just the ear loops). Do not touch the front of the mask.
- Discard immediately in a bin.
- Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.