VI & Aeriala
Hi, and a big Welcome! My name is Vi. I’m a serial coffee drinker, self-proclaimed tree hugger, and an info provider who looks serious but in reality, my brain is partying elsewhere with Beyonce and Oprah. I have my colleague, her name is Ariela ...
With immediate effect, it is mandatory to issue taxi receipt to passenger for every completed trip. We seek your co-operation in this.
Please accept SMRT Taxis Voucher as fare payment. The elderly and persons with disabilities may be using the vouchers for their taxi rides. You can make their commute easier and less stressful by simply accepting our SMRT Taxis Voucher.
You may redeem the vouchers at:
• Any of the Esso retail kiosks for both fuels and in-store purchases except for service items (eg. carpark coupon, phone card/cash card, cash card top up, DHL, AXS etc)
• Drop them into the corporate box at Ang Mo Kio depot
Please remember to log-in & log-out of the payment terminal at the start & end of your shift to receive cashless fare payment promptly to your bank account.
We strongly recommend you to retain all receipts relating to cashless payments for at least 3 months from the trip date to resolve any discrepancies.
Reusable Masks Collection
We will start issuance of reusable masks (2pcs) per driver and cease the distribution of disposable masks wef 24 Apr. For collection, pls proceed to Wdls Wave9 workshop #01-15, 9am-5pm daily (except PHs). While stocks last.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Dear Partners, please note that it is legal for SMRT Taxis and Strides Transportation to ask for your NRIC for application or verification purposes based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) regulations and Road Traffic Rules. We assure you that your information will be kept confidential.
- Earn More With MastercardJune 2, 2020
- SMRT Taxis Customer Service Centre Goes Digital After Circuit BreakerMay 26, 2020
- SMRT With Mastercard First Quarter Lucky WinnerMay 15, 2020
- 7 Easy Tips for Better Mental Well-beingMay 13, 2020
- SafeEntry Will Be Mandatory From 12 May 2020May 11, 2020